I was struck by some productivity principles in the heart of Leo Babauta’s book, ‘The Power of Less’:
– Slow down and enjoy every task. Pay attention to it and be in the moment to enjoy it.
– Do one thing at a time and do it well.
– Find the stressors in your life and ways to eliminate them.
– Create time for solitude. It’s important to just have some time for yourself.
– Do nothing. Don’t afraid to be lazy.
– Know what your simple pleasures are, and put a few of them in each day.
– Practice being in the moment at any time during the day.