The Pursuit of Knowledge Management
If there is one skill that I want to develop more than everything else, it is the skill of excellent knowledge management. To be honest, I don’t even know whether I have the right term. But I know what I want:
- I want to be excellent at accessing the best knowledge for my objectives
- I want to be excellent at the assimilation of that knowledge
- I want to be excellent at processing and storing that knowledge
- I want to be excellent at re-accessing that knowledge in the future
- I want to be excellent at sharing that knowledge
The excitement I feel about what there is left to learn is vast. The thoughts of others to tap into. How this knowledge will catalyse my thinking. How it will change me.But most importantly for my mission in life, I need to be able to access the greatest pool of knowledge, thinking and contacts possible. I need to be able to help the most people remove their own blockers to happiness and achieve their vision of success.
The pursuit begins now. Answers on a postcard please ;-)
… I’ve just realised, I already had a ‘card on my mat’: http://www.studymatrixart.com/blog/. Great work Adam.